This diploma program is an exit point from the main degree program in electrical and electronics engineering. The diploma will be 2 years and will offer exciting career opportunities in variety of areas including electrical system design and maintenance of electrical control systems, machinery and equipment to computer engineering and communication. Also, this program will bring qualified engineers to fill gaps in the national skills shortage list.
- i) Two passes in GCE A� level Sceience subjects (including Mathematics OR Physics) AND 3 passes in GCE O� level (including Mathematics AND Physics), OR
- ii) Attainment of a Level 4 (Advanced Certificate) qualification in a related field, OR
- iii) Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Science Program
- Certified proficiency in English (GCE O' Level/ IGCSE English / MNU English
- Entry requirements are indicative. Depending on the sequence and the number of applications received, all qualifying students may not gain entry.
- Circumstances may require the University to defer or cancel some courses, especially when the minimum class size (10 for certificate & diploma courses, 15 for Degrees courses) is not achieved.
- Passes at GCE OL/SSC and HSC is considered to be grades "C" or above and passes at GCE AL is considered to be the grades "E" or above.